Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crisis Triage Specialist
at AllHealth Network
Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 18,000 clients, being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission of the organization, which is to enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services. AllHealth Network is seeking a Crisis Triage Specialist to support Walk-In-Clinic (WIC) clients in crisis by assisting them with paperwork, helping them to remain calm, and providing client-centered care throughout the entire evaluation process.
Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2PM - 12:30AM
Location: 6509 S Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
What you'll be doing:
- Help WIC (Walk-In-Clinic) clients with necessary paperwork
- Transport clients as needed in an AHN vehicle
- Mitigate escalations in the Walk In Clinic
- Process referral packets
- Answer the referral line
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or GED. Some college in Human Services or Nursing Assistant Certification preferred.
- Coursework in Behavioral Health, or related experience preferred.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with individuals in acute care settings and their support systems, including families, significant others and caretakers.
- Ability to assess and intervene in crisis situations.
- Ability to document according to guidelines in the Electronic Health Record
- Ability to work as part of a team