Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Flight for Life Paramedic ALS/BLS Transport
at Centura Health
- FFL Air Ambulance Pueblo
- SMC-ST MARY-CORWIN MEDICAL CTR
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
As a member of the Flight Crew, assists in meeting the physical and emotional needs of critically ill and injured patients. Promotes safe and efficient operation of Flight For Life.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 3 years or 4,000 hours experience as a Paramedic provider in 911 ALS or critical care transport, (ground or air) or 4,000 hours of critical care experience in-hospital required
- Colorado State Paramedic Certification required and National Registry as a paramedic. Must maintain currency in all certifications required by CAMTS, (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems)
- BLS, (Basic Life Support), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certificate); PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification) or within 6 months of hire/transfer date.
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) within 12 months of hire/transfer date
- Completion of Emergency Vehicle Operator (EVOC or CVEO) within 6 months of hire/transfer
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass the annual driving record review for safe vehicle operations required
Physical Requirements - Heavy Work - (Exert up to 100lbs force occasionally, and/or 50lbs frequently, and/or 20lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
For more than 135 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and the surrounding southern Colorado communities. Driven by a commitment to Pueblo and our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focused on its core areas of clinical strength: Cancer Care and Orthopedic Services. This concentration enables St. Mary-Corwin to serve the southern Colorado region with high-quality, high-value care for generations to come. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado, including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more.