Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paramedic FFL ALS/BLS Transport
at Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. As a member of the Transport Crew, assists in meeting the physical and emotional needs of ill and injured patients. Promotes safe and efficient operation of Flight For Life.
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years of experience as a Paramedic provider in the pre-hospital area with a 911 response agency or 2 years asParamedic and at least 3 years as an EMT-I
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current Colorado State Paramedic Certification and National Registry certification as a Paramedic. Must maintain currency in all certifications required by CAMTS (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems) required
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certificate) AND PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification) required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for HealthCare Providers certification required from American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements - Heavy Work - (Exert up to 100lbs force occasionally, and/or 50lbs frequently, and/or 20lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!
For more than 135 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and the surrounding southern Colorado communities. Driven by a commitment to Pueblo and our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focused on its core areas of clinical strength: Cancer Care and Orthopedic Services. This concentration enables St. Mary-Corwin to serve the southern Colorado region with high-quality, high-value care for generations to come. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado, including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more.