Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Hospital Paramedic - 7901
at Centura Health
- CORP-CENTURA HEALTH (MINERAL)
- Work Type
- Temporary Part-Time
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. The Hospital Paramedic will work under the direction of the designated Emergency Department physician, Hospital Paramedic Medical Director and/or the Clinical Manager/ Director of Emergency Services. Performs care for patient(s) in an expanded scope of practice in accordance with CDPHE, physician’s orders, procedures, established standards and administrative policies. Responsible for implementing technical procedures and care to Emergency Department patients safely and effectively. The quality of care and service given will adhere to the philosophy and objectives of Centura Health in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients and their families.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years of experience as a Paramedic provider in an Emergency department and/or pre-hospital 911 response agency or equivalent
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write, and speak English
- Computer skills
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Current registered Paramedic with the State of Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- NRP (Neonatal/Resuscitation Program) preferred; required at free standing Emergency Department. ITLS or PHTLS preferred.
- Advanced Paramedic certification preferred, i.e. CCP-C, FP-C, or TP-C preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.