Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
KENTON COUNTY AIRPORT BOARD
invites applications for the position of:
Firefighter EMT/ Firefighter Medic
Entry: $43,680 Entry: $48,048
Six month: $45,760 Six month: $50,336
One year: $47,840 One year: $52,624
State of Kentucky Education Incentive* = $4,000
*Upon satisfying the 400-hour required training, the State of Kentucky will begin paying the $4,000 education incentive.
CVG is deeply committed to our mission of becoming the airport of choice to work for, fly from and do business with. To do this, we foster a culture of teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference, to make travel through CVG an unforgettably positive experience. Join our team of talented professionals in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Join the team that keeps the traveling public safe roadway to runway!
As a member of the CVG Fire Department you will perform the traditional firefighting responsibilities in a unique airport environment. You will train and respond to fire alarms and declared emergencies to provide efficient airport safety and security protection.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, and a citizen of the United States and pass drug and criminal background screenings.
- A Kentucky Certified 400 hour Firefighter or the equivalent amount of training hours to qualify for 400 hour status (minus any required aircraft training hours.)
- Kentucky Certified EMT/Medic or ability to obtain in one year of employment.
- A valid operator’s license
- Valid CPAT Certification upon Conditional Offer of Employment.
Apply today! Applications will be accepted via www.cvgairport.com until 11:59p on July 17,2019. Qualified applicants will complete a written assessment and interview moving toward a conditional offer of employment.
Required documentation: Copies of a Birth Certificate, Degrees or proof of required education, and any other pertinent paperwork, to include letters of recommendation must be attached to the submitted application no later than 11:59p on July 17, 2019.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
The Kenton County Airport Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.