Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant- Outpatient
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
We currently have opening for a Medical Assistant at our Casa Grande- Outpatient.
The Integrated Medical Assistant is part of a multidisciplinary Integrated Care Team working in a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The Integrated Care Team consists of Primary Care Physician, RN, Counselor, Integrated Case Manager, Clinical Lead and other specialty providers (i.e. Nurse Practitioner, Addictionologist, etc). The Integrated Medical Assistant will be involved with staffing cases with members of the Integrated Care Team specific to patients receiving Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), psychiatric and/or physical health services. The MA will be responsible for managing the daily flow of new and existing patients. The MA is also responsible for all coordination of patient care. MA may be assigned to complete Front Office and Back Office Duties.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Medical Assistant Certification– Has received Medical Assistant Certification or equal certification. Existing or additional certification in phlebotomy is required.1 year experience working with the SMI population with additional experience in multiple settings and levels of care, including both mental health and substance abuse
- 1 year experience in a behavioral health position providing outreach and engagement activities.
- Ability to pass criminal background check for jail visitation/clearance.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS, REGISTRATIONS
- Current AZ Driver’s License
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans - Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!