Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
014194-MEDEVAC STEVENS POINT
Work Hours: 12/24 hour shifts
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Bonus: $3,000.00 Sign on!
We are seeking a Paramedic in Stevens Point, Wisconsin at Aspirus Stevens Point Medevac who Under the direction and supervision of the EMS/MedEvac Operations Manager, this Paramedic position is responsible for providing safe, comprehensive care to critically ill and/or injured patients of all ages. Care is provided in the pre-hospital setting and during inter-facility transports by understanding and applying the specialized principles and techniques of transport paramedic practice, emergency procedures and diagnostics.
- Knowledge of emergency patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of an accredited Paramedic program.
- Minimum of 1 year (3 years preferred) current field experience in a busy 911/pre-hospital service for ground critical care transport and intercepts.
- Active Wisconsin Paramedic Certification for Wisconsin bases.
- Active Michigan Paramedic Certification for Michigan bases.
- Active Dual Paramedic licensure in Wisconsin and Michigan required upon completion of hire/orientation period.
- Possesses a valid Wisconsin Driver's License required if Wisconsin based.
- Possesses a valid Michigan Driver's License required if Michigan based.
- State of Wisconsin Critical Care Endorsement within one year of hire if Wisconsin based.
- Must maintain CPR and all certifications as stated in the MedEvac Scope of Service.
- Possesses effective human relations skills required for interfacing with all levels of personnel and external customers.
- Possesses basic computer skills for email, electronic charting, etc.
Hours: Full Time, 80 Hours every two weeks, varied 12/24 hr shifts, rotating weekends/holidays
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With approximately 8,000 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
As a team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Stevens Point Hospital features 8 beds for medical/surgical patient care on the campus that includes Aspirus Stevens Point Clinic, Walk-in Clinic, Surgery Center and Emergency Department. Other hospital features include: Hospitalist care. Expanded surgical case types and Overnight care close to home.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Stevens Point click here: Stevens Point, Wisconsin