Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REGISTERED NURSE - CLINIC TRIAGE - BONUS
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20296
Categories: Healthcare - Paramedics/EMT's, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics
Work Hours: Typically 7:30-5p, varied days off
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with greater than 1 year experience.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with the Medford Clinic in Medford, WI.
The Registered Nurse " Triage Nurse utilizes the nursing process when assisting with the delivery of primary health care and patient care management in the clinic setting. This position performs a wide variety of patient care activities including documentation within the medical record. The Registered Nurse in this role will need to utilize nursing skills when assessing and triaging patients and recommending follow-up care. This position includes nurse only visits, followup for refills, lab results, and messages from switchboard, voicemails and calls.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience. Participates in projects/programs designed to enhance service delivery and patient satisfaction.
- Collects data using established assessment format.
- Assesses emotional needs and learning readiness to develop holistic plan of care.
- Conducts and documents total nursing assessment of the health status of patients by collecting and recording subjective and objective data.
- Plans for care through the existing episode of illness onto the next level of care to promote continuity of quality care and optimal outcome.
- Defines and alters protocols/procedures to meet care needs of individual patients.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- Nursing experience is required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!