Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLINICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE LIAISON - CALL CENTER - GREENSBURG - FULL TIME - EMT/PARAMEDIC
at Excela Health
This clinical staff member, be it an EMT or Paramedic provides clinical oversight for appointment scheduling and physician referrals at the Excela Health Call Center. By being the primary clinical contact for patients, they answer calls and make sure needs are met. May provide directives for patient care coordination over the phone.
Actively promotes a Lean work culture by performing team member duties to encourage consistent use of LEAN principles and processes, including continually seeking work process improvements. Recognizes the necessity of taking ownership of one's motivation, morale, performance and professional development. Strives for behavior consistent with being committed to Excela's missions, vision and values.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) approved curriculum of the American Heart Association (CPR and AED) program.
- Currently Certified by the PA Department of Health as an EMT - Paramedic or Emergency Medical Technician.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience, in patient or outpatient physician office experience with progressively more responsible experience in a leadership role.
- Medical Terminology and Coding
- Basic Math and Keyboard Proficiency
- Healthcare Billing Experience
- Knowledge of Payor/Insurance Benefits
- Functional Skills on PC and Related Software (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of basic Office Equipment such as copier, fax machine, etc.
- Ability to communicate with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments. Basic working knowledge of computers and office equipment.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 8:00pm
- Field Experience