Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EMT/Guest Safety Officer
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- # of Openings
- Grave, Swing
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Administer first aid treatment to and transport sick or injured persons to medical facility working as a member of an emergency medical team. Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all patrons, employees and company assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- React to patron and employee incidents and accidents.
- Respond to and administer emergency first aid. Determine nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude of catastrophe, to establish first aid procedures to be followed or need for additional assistance basing decisions on statement of persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
- Administer prescribed first aid treatment for which they are qualified and trained for at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle, performing such activities as application of splints, administration of oxygen or intravenous injections treatment of minor wounds or abrasions or administration of artificial resuscitation.
- Communicate with professional medical personnel at emergency treatment facility to obtain instructions regarding further treatment and to arrange for reception of victims at treatment facility.
- Complete necessary paperwork and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Key data into a computer to maintain office and patron/employee records.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for patrons and employees.
- Assist in transporting money, chips, tokens, and makers.
- Control access to restricted areas.
- Monitor patron and Employee passage in and out of casino and atrium to hotel.
- Monitor for minors and check proper identification.
- Responsible for checking for and reporting safety hazards.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to write reports.
- Ability to use a telephone and two way radio properly.
- Ability to read and understand memos.
- Knowledge of emergency trauma.
- Good public relations/customer service skills.
- Knowledge of universal standards for exposure to blood.
- Knowledge of required OSHA regulations.
- Ability to perform duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Able to obtain Colorado Gaming License.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Certification as a emergency medical technician.
- Two years experience as an Emergency Medical Responder or Emergency Medical Technician in an ambulance service, military, or medical facility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Casino environment exposed to hot and cold temperatures.
- May be exposed to excessive noise levels, bright lights, and smoke.
- Use of elevator, escalator, and stairs.
- Standing/Walking 70%
- Carrying 10% (up to 55lbs.)
- Climbing 5%
- Bending/Lifting 15% (up to 250 lbs. With help)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!