Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emt Training Coordinator
at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Job Reference #: 67769
- Job ID
- Shore Care Nurses
- Shore Care
- Job Location
- Position Type
- Per Diem
- Weekend Work
- Weekends as Needed
- On Call Work
- No On-Call Required
Provides instruction for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Academy educational offerings, and participates in program planning, implementation, and evaluation. Participates in related projects.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, coordination, and evaluation of EMS educational program offerings.
- Prepares and delivers instruction either at the EMS Academy or off-site, as needed; supervises the activities of course participants during instructional time.
- Evaluates learner performance, provides feedback, and develops learner remediation plans.
- Fulfills EMS educational program administrative requirements, to include calculation and submission of grades, maintenance of program, course, and student/participant records, and preparation and submission of data and reports.
- Participates in continuing professional development programs as appropriate.
- Adheres to established University and departmental policies and procedures and relevant quality and safety standards.
- Participates in activities that promote the EMS Academy, to include student recruiting, and program marketing events, as appropriate.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and successful completion of an approved EMS instructor course and teaching internship, or equivalent; at least 2 years of EMS experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.