Jordan Valley Medical Center Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
West Jordan, UT
Jordan Valley Medical Center has been serving the healthcare needs of the Southwest Valley since 1983. This busy full service 171-bed hospital is state-of-the-art and offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services. We offer comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, orthopedic care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, sports medicine, and help for a broad range of medical conditions. Equipped with the most advanced medical technology, and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Jordan Valley Medical Center is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
Our employees display a high level of professional, moral and ethical standards in delivering care as driven by “Our Common Bond” principles which include:
- Commitment to relate to patients ethically and responsibly
- Commitment to provide excellent and quality healthcare services
- We recognize that patients are our top priority, and patient care is the core of our business
If you're interested in providing compassionate care to the community, we invite you to explore our open job opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Shift differential
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and income replacement plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Optional long-term care benefits
- Employee assistance program (EAP)