Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maine Medical Center
North Conway, NH
Work Hours: 24
- Position Summary
- Provides both basic and advanced life support during emergency pre-hospital and interfaculty transfer care to patients when indicated by the patient's injury or illness in accordance with State and local protocols
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Active State of NH EMT-Advanced license
- Valid NH driver's license
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- AVOC/EVOC desired; required according to specific department policies
- CPR (AHA)
- Annual Skills Assessment, specific to department policies
- Annual Fit Testing
About Memorial Hospital
Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 25-bed critical access hospital located in North Conway, NH, and is a member of the MaineHealth family. Memorial Hospital is recognized as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by the Rural Healthcare Association. We work hard to deliver quality healthcare close to home, with all the services of a large urban hospital.
Memorial Hospital is proud of the Culture of Excellence that our employees share with patients, guests and one another. We offer a family atmosphere that encourages teamwork, respect, communication, service and safety. Most of all, we are pleased to be part of the MaineHealth system of hospitals, working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
The beautiful Mt. Washington Valley, located in New Hampshire’s White Mountains, is well known for tourism and offers its residents the perfect balance of working and playing. For more information on Mt. Washington Valley, visit www.mtwashingtonvalley.org.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.