Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Minnesota City1
- Job Posting
This position works a scheduled 27.5 hours a week and will be assigned one of two shifts (630am-noon) or (930am – 3pm) that works Monday thru Friday. Compensation will include; $17/hr. & PERA Coordinated Pension Plan.
The scheduled part-time Firefighter/EMT serves the District by responding to a wide variety of situations, ranging from emergencies that immediately threaten life or property to routine citizen requests for information or assistance.
1. Must be a National Registered Emergency Medical Technician.
2. Must have Minnesota Fire Service Certifications; Firefighter II, and Fire Inspector I.
3. Must have at least 3 years of experience.
4. Must be at least 18 years of age.
5. High school diploma or equivalent.
6. Must be able to pass the physical agility test.
7. Must possess a valid Minnesota driver's license and be insured.
8. Must pass a criminal background and drivers license background check on appointment.
9. Successfully pass a department physical exam, drug screen and psychological evaluation
If you have an interest in becoming a firefighter for the Centennial Fire District, please visit our web site www.centennialfire.org