Salt Lake Regional Medical Center Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has been caring for the people of the Salt Lake Valley for more than a century. Built in 1875, it was one of the first hospitals in the Salt Lake Valley. The Sisters of the Holy Cross were the original owners and they continued to operate the hospital until 1994. Their work has left a lasting legacy of service and commitment for all who work at Salt Lake Regional today.
Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today the 200-bed hospital encompasses 316,000 square-feet of medical facilities, has the most advanced medical technology and a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare.
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, with just under 600 employees, has established itself as a leader in quality healthcare services. That includes specialists in cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, maternity and women's services, men's health, rehabilitation, geriatric medicine and mental health services for seniors, sports medicine, oncology, emergency care and bariatric services.
The employees, physicians and volunteers of Salt Lake Regional Medical Center share these guiding and enduring values:
- We care about people, treating our patients and each other with dignity, compassion, and respect.
- We act with honesty and integrity. We are accountable, one to another and as an organization, to build and maintain trust.
- We encourage innovative thinking and leadership excellence, which promotes the advancement of quality and health care delivery.
- We persevere and strive constantly to become better.
My job of delivering babies is very rewarding, but above all I love Salt Lake Regional Medical Center because of staff and doctors that I work with help make my job a lot easier.
At Salt Lake Regional Medical Center we work as a team, so it makes my work even more rewarding because I get to help keep the people, property and staff safe.
This is a job I have always wanted! I am actually reaching the goals I have set for myself because I continue to learn and improve every day. I just really enjoy what I do because I get to work with a friendly staff in a smaller hospital, which means I get more interactions with patients and the staff.
- Competitive salary
- Shift differential
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and income replacement plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Optional long-term care benefits
- Employee assistance program (EAP)