State of South Carolina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Basic EMT Adjunct Instructor (ADJT20)
at State of South Carolina
- Job Responsibilities
Join our team! Aiken Technical College is recruiting Basic EMT Adjunct Instructors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instruction including hands on and theory, classroom management, and administrative tasks that may include reports, syllabus and lesson plan development.
- Prepare and/or maintain current course syllabi for course taught.
- Ensure that course is taught in accordance with the established syllabi.
- Recommend for approval adequate instructional materials for course.
- Recommend adequate laboratory facilities/equipment for assigned course.
- Supervision of students.
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
Current Authorization by DHEC as an EMT Instructor. Current CPR Instructor Certification. Completion of NHTSA Instructor Methodology course.
- Preferred Qualifications
Associates degree preferred.
- Additional Comments
Aiken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling 803-508-7497 or writing to the above address. Requests for accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.