Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EMT Security Supervisor
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Management
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for an EMT Professional Security Supervisor.
The Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. Act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) works as a member of a pre-hospital emergency care medical team. They administer first aid treatment and other emergency care to sick or injured persons and assist with facilitating the transport to medical facilities. At times, EMTs will also be required to handle some security related functions.
- Responds to emergency calls from a dispatcher such as requests for medical assistance following emergency response proceedings
- Determines the nature and extent of illness and injury
- Establishes priorities in order to determine procedures to be followed for emergency first aid or assistance; Request additional help, including special rescue and utility services
- Provides emergency medical care and other treatment pursuant to EMT certification
- Reports all medical incidents, accidents or emergencies to include completing a Daily Activity Log on every shift, describing all activities; Complete an Incident Report documenting any medical response calls on client property
- Maintains all assigned equipment and inventory of supplies
- Maintains professionalism at all times and ensuring excellent customer service to the clients and their guest
- Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Manager
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also may include assisting manager in performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate district or region HR support employees and Account or Operations Manager
- Administers JSA’s and safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for professional security officers on assigned shift including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to Corporate procedures
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
Qualified applicants for the EMT/Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- Possess and maintain a State Certified EMT Basic, Intermediate, or Paramedic license
- Current Health Care Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR card
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age or older based on legal and contractual requirements
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.