U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Lead- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Paramedic (EMT-P or NRP)
at U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Job ID
- Company Name
- Briotix Health
Location: York, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday; schedule may vary
Benefits: Competitive benefits package which includes generous paid time off and 401K with employer match
Briotix Health, a growing and successful sports medicine and ergonomic-coaching company, is currently seeking exceptional healthcare professionals to provide team supervision & medical services at a client manufacturing site in York, PA. Briotix Health professionals will provide mentoring and paid training to support your success.
If you are an exceptional professional, one who values a supportive work environment where you can change the lives of the individuals you work with while achieving your career and financial goals, then we may be a great match for you!
Core Job Duties:
- Supervision of onsite health, rehab and fitness staff
- Assist with coordination of supply purchasing & inventory
- Staff development, performance management and other administrative duties
- Provide care during emergent & non-emergent situations for occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses
- Evaluate patient needs, coordinate assessments, treatment & return to work process
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using web-based systems
- Certificate from an accredited nursing or paramedic training program or related field
- Must have current certifications and/or state license as appropriate upon start of work
- Demonstrated problem-solving and workflow management skills
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Occupational Health, Primary Care, Outpatient or Urgent Care experience
- Knowledge of workplace safety and health and OSHA regulations
- 1+ year of budgeting and/or supply purchasing experience
Key Words: industrial medicine, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, RN, LPN, EMT-P, safety, health & wellness, injury prevention, health screen, occ health, biometrics, EAP, return-to-work, health education, Nationally Registered Paramedic, BTE, leadership, lead, supervisor, management, team lead, site lead, clinic manager, LPN Supervisor, RN Supervisor, Paramedic Supervisor